- Customer Photos
Maxxis - Ardent Tire (Bicycle)
The Do-it-all trail tire, the Maxxis Ardent bicycle tire was designed with one thing in mind...great traction! Perfectly suited for loose to medium soil, dry and wet, the Ardent provides confidence inspiring traction in all conditions so you can go harder and faster than ever. Thanks to the aggressive tread pattern that offers up max traction with the large block style side knobs that allow you to carve at high speeds. The center tread allows for traction on hard breaking and accelerating traction. This allows you to push harder on the trails.
For even more durability, the EXO models feature Maxxis' own proprietary woven, lightweight fabric that's added to the sidewall that offers increased puncture protection and cut resistance for optimal perfomance on the trails.
TR models are "Tubeless Ready."
- Aggressive tread, high volume casing tire for All-Mountain to DH front or rear applications
- Center tread is designed for acceleration and braking performance
- Large block side knobs for reliable high speed cornering
- EXO: additional densely woven, lightweight, flexible fabric added to casing for enhanced puncture protection
- TR: tubeless ready
- Sizes: 26". 27.5" and 29"