- Customer Photos
- Intermediate/Hard Terrain.
- Developed especially for serious racers.
- Reversible tread pattern with a tread wear indicator that clearly shows when to reverse the tire on the rim.
- Mirror image knobs provide equal traction in both directions on a wide range of terrain.
- Features massive knobs to resist chunking and reshaped side knobs for better grip.
- Staggered shoulder knobs for superb cornering action.
- Super stiff sidewalls for high-impact shock absorption on landings.
- Flexible tread minimizes rebound on rough tracks and helps keep tire in contact with the ground.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Ride
- Difficult To Install
Comments about Michelin - MH3 Intermediate / Hard Rear Tire:
Best tire Ive ever bought!! Last the entire race season and here in NY we have hard pack, sand, loose dirt, and a lot of rock. By the time the season is over theres still a good amount of tread left. The only problem I have with it is the installation but most tires are like that.
- Casual Rider, Competitive Rider, Mechanic, Motorcycle Enthusiast