- Customer Photos
- Soft/Intermediate Terrain.
- Developed especially for serious racers.
- Reversible tread pattern with a tread wear indicator that clearly shows when to reverse the tire on the rim.
- Mirror image knobs provide equal traction in both directions on a wide range of terrain.
- Features an M-block knob pattern with reinforced scoop-like knobs that are widely spaced.
- Staggered shoulder knobs for superb cornering action.
- Super stiff sidewalls for high-impact shock absorption on landings.
- Flexible tread minimizes rebound on rough tracks and helps keep tire in contact with the ground.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Cornering
- Works Well In Cross Ruts
Comments about Michelin - MS3 Soft / Intermediate Front Tire:
long time Dunlop fan, thought I would try something new.The front tracks where you point the bike and rear hooks up with a nice roost.
- Competitive Rider, Mechanic, Motorcycle Enthusiast