This product has been discontinued
Michelin - Power SuperSport Evo Front/Rear Tire Combo
- Customer Photos
Michelin Power Supersport EVO Front / Rear Tire Combo
The Michelin Power Supersport EVO tires are yet another leap in performance, with enhanced front tire agility for greater confidence, plus a rear tire that benefits from Michelin ACT technology developed for the Michelin Power Cup Evo and Michelin Power Slick Evo ranges.
The adaptable 'low pressure' casing ensures a bigger contact patch for better grip and high performance on the track. It allows you to decrease the cold pressure to 2.1 bar for the front and 1.7 bar for the rear (or 1.5 bar for the rear when using tire warmers) (Recommended for track use only).
- Excellent handling from an optimized front tire profile that improves feel and confidence
- 2CT (Two Compound Technology) front tire construction
- Rear tire features new 2CT+ compound technology for added stability and handling even at full lean
- Incorporates ACT (Adaptive Casing Technology) developed from Michelin race tires
- Outstanding grip in wet or dry conditions
- Adaptable low-pressure tire casing ensures a larger contact patch for added grip and higher performance when used on race tracks
- Tubeless (TL)
- (W)-rated for speeds of 168+ mph