- Customer Photos
MSR - Complete Chain Guide (Honda)
Chain guides are used to help keep your chain operating smoothly and keeping in contact with your sprocket. They also help loose chains keep their track in case they come loose during a moto or in the desert trails. MSR chain guides are made with premium quality materials that are designed to absorb impacts from roost and rocks, and keep your chain protected from debris. The hardware is included so you will be receiving everything you need to easily install your new chain guide. Chain guides are extremely important to the operation of your chain, so if yours is old, worn out, or broken I highly suggest getting a new one. The MSR Complete Chain guide is an easy way to go about purchasing a new one because it comes with everything you need in one small package. Contact us if you have any question at [email protected] or call us at 805-777-7601.
This product is strictly made to fit HONDA dirt bikes.
Due to picture incompatibilities the red chain guide appears to be orange, but it is indeed red. We apologize for any Confusion.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (805)-777-7601 and we will be glad to help you. If you are looking for a complete chain guide that is for a different dirt bike, go back to MSR Complete Chain Guide page and find the with your specific dirt bike in the parenthesis.
MSR - Complete Chain Guide Features:
- - Complete guide and inner block replaces OEM assembly at a fraction of the cost
- - Plastic composition made to absorb impact and not bend like aluminum OEM chain guides
- - Inner block design and compound is much more durable than OEM, but maintains sound dampening characteristics
- - Both the guide and inner blocks are 100% OEM compatible
- - Hardware INCLUDED!
- - Available in multiple colors- Made in the U.S.A.