- Customer Photos
MSR - Complete Chain Guide (Kawasaki)
The MSR complete chain guide comes with everything you need to easily install your chain guide. Chain guides are crucial to keeping your chain operating smoothly as they help keep it aligned perfectly on your sprocket. If your chain begins to get a little loose, it may call out of alignment and cause detrimental damages to your sprocket, rear wheel, spokes, rim, and swingarm. Chain guides are there to help prevent that from happening. The MSR complete chain guides are made with a plastic composition to help absorb impacts and help prevent your chain from being damaged from debris like roost and rocks.
This specific product is made strictly for Kawasaki dirt bikes only!.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (805)-777-7601 and we will be glad to help you. If you are looking for a complete chain guide that is for a different dirt bike, go back toMSR Complete Chain Guide pageand find the with your specific dirt bike in the parenthesis.
MSR - Complete Chain Guide (Kawasaki) Features:
- - Complete guide and inner block replaces OEM assembly at a fraction of the cost
- - Plastic composition made to absorb impact and not bend like aluminum OEM chain guides
- - Inner block design and compound is much more durable than OEM, but maintains sound dampening characteristics
- - Both the guide and inner blocks are 100% OEM compatible
- - Hardware INCLUDED!
- - Available in multiple colors- Made in the U.S.A.