- Customer Photos
MSR - Easy-On Fork Skins
- Easy Zip-On installation can be done in seconds.
- Eliminates mud and dirt contamination to fork seals.
- Immensely increases fork life, ultimately saving you hundreds of dollars over the life-span of your bike.
- Free grip donuts included.
- Small: Fits fork tubes with a diameter of 32mm to 43mm. (Most 50cc to 85cc Bikes)
- Large: Fits Fork tubes with a diameter of 44mm to 50mm. (Most 125cc and larger Bikes)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Wears Easily
Comments about MSR - Easy-On Fork Skins:
I've tried all the variations on fork skins. With the original versions you had to remove the forks to install them and roll them up to clean. It was awkward.
Then I tried the velcro variety - a major improvement. I did find the velcro would eventually separate from the neoprene. Still lasted much longer than the original versions since they were easier to remove and clean.
These zip-on skins are about the same as the velcro ones. It is maybe slightly faster to install, but it's also a little challenging to get the zipper started while stretching the skin around the fork tube.
Honestly, I would buy the velcro or zipper version depending on which was cheaper. Both will wear out eventually as the fork guard rubs against them.
Good product though. If you're worried about the skins catching dirt and scratching your fork tubes, just clean them often.
- Casual Rider, Competitive Rider