- Customer Photos
Oakley - Airbrake MX Prizm Ryan Dungey Signature Goggle
Most riders can only dream of claiming a motocross title, let alone every title they set out to win. Ryan earned them all by the time he was 24. His dominance kicked off in 2009 when he conquered the Lites Supercross Championship and the 250 AMA Motocross Title, and when he stepped up to the 450 class the next year, he became the second youngest rider in history to win the Supercross Championship and Motocross Championship in a rookie season. Ryan puts his faith in the razor-sharp clarity of Oakley goggles, and Oakley is showing their mutual respect with the Signature Series editions.
Airbrake goggles get the Dungey treatment with strap art that flows with his logo, along with a strap wrap that carries a print of his signature. The chassis of the design gets some smooth color highlights to mark it as a predator of performance and style. This edition is matched with Oakley's premium Dark Grey lens and a custom Microclear bag that serves as a handy lens cleaner.
Oakley - Airbrake MX Prizm Ryan Dungey Signature Goggle Features:
- High Definition Optics - High Definition Optics® (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- UV Protection - Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. The Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
- Impact Protection - Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens / frame combinations.
- Plutonite Lens - One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself.
- O-Matter - A stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, it is lightweight yet highly durable. Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of frames made with this innovative synthetic.
- Moisture Wicking Triple-Layer Polar Fleece Foam - Part of the technology that makes Oakley goggles so comfortable, this premium foam is utilized along the facial contact area for balanced pressure and the performance of moisture wicking comfort.
- F3 Anti-Fog - Made for Plutonite lenses, this specially formulated coating fights fog buildup by absorbing moisture and spreading it across the lens surface evenly instead of allowing tiny droplets to obstruct vision in the form of fog.
- Switchlock - To make the process of lens changing fast, easy and hassle-free, this technology uses a simple switch mechanism to release the mounted lens so a new one can be locked in instantly. It lets athletes adapt their vision and keep up with changing light.
- Seven-pack of Oakley Laminated tear-offs.
- Two-pack of Oakley Lens Protector Shields.
- With high-impact resistance that makes you invincible, this landmark of technology is the first ever MX design with a lens of pure Plutonite. It's the new standard of protection and it lets you take the adapt-and-conquer approach with Oakley Switchlock Technology, the secret to fast and easy lens changing. The view is wide open, the comfort is beyond reason and the performance leaves other goggles scrambling for second place.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.