- Customer Photos
Oakley - C-Wire Sunglasses
Oakley C WIRE is true dimensional art, fleshed out with tech and style. The stems are crafted with smooth contours and ports, and titanium MONO SHOCK hinges allow them to hyper flex when the world comes at you head-on and dares to make contact.
We’ve toyed with a few elements in our day, and many of those metals have been melded into alloys. Our original C WIREcelebrated the success of C-5, a lightweight blend of five metal compounds with the kind of durability that keeps comfort at the top of the list. We jacketed the stems with UNOBTAINIUM to increase grip with sweat. The Three-Point Fit eliminates pressure points, because life has enough of those already.
The performance is pure Oakley, thanks to HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO). Patented XYZ OPTICS maintains clarity at all angles of vision, even at the periphery of the 8.75 base lenses that open up your view of possibility. The lens material is pure PLUTONITE to filter out 100% of all UV. Options include IRIDIUM lens coating that balances light transmission, HDPolarized lenses that eliminate 99% of reflected glare, and Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses with tons of tint choices and premium options.
- Oakley HDPolarized –Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of 8.75 Base lens geometry
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM lens coatings (optional)
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5 metal frame material
- Patented hydrophilic UNOBTAINIUM earsocks ensure a snug, secure fit
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Custom engineered titanium “MONO SHOCK” hinge
- Integrated Metal Icon Accents