- Customer Photos
Oakley - Crosshair 2 Sunglasses
Classic meets contemporary in Crosshair 2.0, the latest rendition of a lightweight C-5 alloy metal frame that merges classic aviator design with a contemporary lens shape and subtle sculptural details. The two lenses are cut from a single toric shield and mounted precisely to maintain the original contour. Oakley’s Polaric Ellipsoid technology ensures clarity at all angles of view, and optical precision meets ANSI Z80.3 standards. Jacketed with Unobtainium to increase grip with sweat, the sleek stems are part of a comfortable Three-Point Fit that gets a dose of dimension with icons that integrate with the hinges.
Numerous lens/frame color combinations are available for Crosshair 2.0, and all lenses are crafted from pure Plutonite to optimize impact resistance and filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. High Definition Optics (HDO) is a standard feature, and you can choose Oakley HDPolarized lenses that match unbeatable performance with greater than 99% glare-cutting efficiency. You can get Crosshair 2.0 with corrective lenses, and many options are available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses.
- Dual lens Polaric Ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Patented XYZ Optics for maximum clarity at all angles of vision
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coatings (optional)
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5 metal frame material
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium earsocks ensure a snug, secure fit
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Integrated Metal Icon Accents