- Customer Photos
Oakley - O-Frame 2.0 MX Goggle
As an evolution of the legendary O-Frame goggle, the O2™ family has Oakley DNA pumping through every vein. The Oakley O2™ MX extends the O2™ style and performance to a mid-sized fit, but there is nothing medium about it. The large lens with streamlined frame geometry expands peripheral view in every direction.
- Flexible O Matter™ frame optimized for comfort, fit and maximized peripheral view
- Durable, lightweight frame with superior impact protection and wide-open view
- Triple-layer face foam fleece to wick away sweat
- Discreet frame notches at temples to provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear, without compromising fit
- Secure fit of wide, adjustable elastic strap with triple silicone beading
- Large Lens with streamlined frame geometry in a compact frame size for wide range of helmet compatibility
- Includes scratch-resistant and impact-resistant lens with anti-fog treatment, removable noseguard and laminated tear-offs
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Oakley - O2 MX Goggle:
Wearing these with a Shoei VFX and they fit perfect with the Shoei nose guard removed. They are a little tighter on my nose than I would like, but it seems like every pair of goggles I have owned bother me a little in that area. When riding I forget all about it. I did have them fog while I was sweaty standing around so I deducted one star for that. Riding the vision is great and never fogged so far. If you can grab a pair of these on closeout like I did I think you will be happy.
- Was this a gift?: