- Customer Photos
Oakley - Troy Lee Designs Jupiter Squared Sunglasses
The engine carries the horsepower but it’s the paint on the helmet that carries the thunder, and Troy Lee Designs® (TLD) has been fueling it for decades. TLD is the premier custom paint shop for racing helmets, a place that puts attitude into art with some of the most original designs ever to throttle past the limits of safety and sanity. Obviously Troy is one of our heroes, so we conspired with him to create this special edition of Oakley Jupiter Squared.
Switchblade knives inspired the earstems and their metal bands on this Oakley original. We could talk about cutting-edge technology and carving up the competition, but you can learn all that on the main product webpage for Jupiter Squared. This special rendition carries the red and white of the TLD emblem, something the world’s fastest racers will appreciate.
Laser etching adds the TLD logo at the corner of the lens to sign it with authenticity, and a custom Microclear™ bag is included for storage and lens cleaning. The Matte Black frame is combined with Grey lenses, perfect for maintaining color recognition when the sun scorches the asphalt and you need to see the difference between red and green on that stoplight that’s way in the distance and coming fast.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Textured Unobtainium earsocks for added comfort
- Metal icon and band accents
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm