- Customer Photos
Ogio - Atlas 100 Hydration System
Hydration backpacks are a great way to stay hydrated in order to compete at the highest level. They allow athletes a way to stay fresh without slowing down. The Ogio Atlas 100 Hydration System is loaded with great features that make it a great hydration backpack. It has the ability to store three liters of water, which is more than enough for even the thirstiest athlete. The Ogio bladder is made from BPA free polyurethane and antimicrobial technology. This prevents the water from smelling and tasting like plastic, a common problem in other hydration packs. The shoulder straps have a docking station to keep the hose in place when not in use.
The Atlas 100 hydration backpack gives the wearer a place to store their belongings. The main compartment is big enough to store extra clothes and additional gear. The pack is equipped with many smaller pockets to house smaller items like phones, snacks or tools. The back of Ogio Atlas 100 Hydration system is equipped with bungee cords for overflow storing capabilities. The cords are removable when not in use. The straps of the hydration backpack are padded and made of Airmesh. The padding allows the pack to be worn for long periods of time. Airmesh is a moisture wicking fabric that pulls moisture away from the skin and onto the fabric where it can evaporate. The straps are also equipped with two mesh pockets, which are great for storing smaller items that require easy access.
At BTO Sports we carry all the top hydration packs like the Ogio Atlas 100 Hydration system. We carry an extensive variety of hydration packs that help keep athletes hydrated while on the go.
- 2 stretch mesh packets on shoulder straps for storing GEL packets and/or Bite Valve docking station
- Low profile design fits under/crier roost deflector and jersey
- 600D/400D Polyester exterior is durable and has a DWR coating to protect against extreme weather conditions
- Rider friendly padded shoulder strap with adjustable sternum strap and tube routing system
- Padded Air mesh shoulder straps and back panel for wicking moisture away from your body
- Tailored paneling to control slosh and bladder movement
- Zippered stash pocket on front panel for essentials and small gear
- 1-piece zipper pulls reduce weight and noise during active pursuits
- Reverse coil zippers help keep out dirt and debris
- WebTECH feature safely secures excess webbing keeping the rider safe from potential hang-ups in wooded areas
- Reflective trim enhances visibility in low light conditions
- Storage Capacity: 175 Cu. In./2.86 Liters
- Comes with 100 oz/3 liter 0(310 bladder made from SPA-free polyurethane film protected by Microban antimicrobial technology