- Customer Photos
Ogio – Erzberg 70 Hydration System
Hydration backpacks are a great way to stay hydrated in order to compete at the highest level. They allow athletes a way to stay fresh without slowing down. The Ogio Erzberg 70 Hydration System is loaded with great features that make it a great hydration backpack. It has the ability to store two liters of water, which is more than enough for even the thirstiest athlete. The Ogio bladder is made from BPA free polyurethane and antimicrobial technology. This prevents the water from smelling and tasting like plastic, a common problem in other hydration packs. The shoulder straps have a docking station to keep the hose in place when not in use.
The Erzberg 70 hydration backpack gives the wearer a place to store their belongings. The main compartment is big enough to store extra clothes and additional gear. The pack is equipped with many smaller pockets to house smaller items like phones, snacks or tools. The straps of the hydration backpack are padded and made of Airmesh. The padding allows the pack to be worn for long periods of time. Airmesh is a moisture wicking fabric that pulls moisture away from the skin and onto the fabric where it can evaporate. The straps are also equipped with two mesh pockets, which are great for storing smaller items that require easy access. The bag is made out of highly durable polyester to withstand the use and abuse of an extreme lifestyle. The Erzberg 70 is lined with reflective material to give the wearer some extra visibility at in darker conditions.
At BTO Sports we carry all the top hydration packs like the Ogio Erzberg 70 Hydration system. We carry an extensive variety of hydration packs that help keep athletes hydrated while on the go.
- 600D/400D Polyester exterior has a DWR coating to protect against extreme weather conditions
- Low profile design fits under/over roost deflector and jersey
- 2 stretch mesh pockets on shoulder strops for storing GEL packets and/or Bite Valve docking station
- 1-piece zipper pulls reduce weight and noise during active pursuits
- Padded Air mesh back panel for wicking moisture away from your body
- Ergonomic mesh shoulder strap with adjustable sternum strap and tube routing system
- Zippered stash pocket on front panel for essentials or small gear
- Reverse coil zippers help keep out dirt and debris
- WebTECH feature safely secures excess webbing keeping the rider safe from potential hang-ups in wooded areas
- Reflective trim enhances visibility in low light conditions
- Comes with 70 oz / 2 Liter OGIO bladder made from BPA-free polyurethane film protected by Microban antimicrobial technology
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Small Size
- Mtb Cx
- Off-road Moto
Comments about Ogio - Erzberg 70 Hydration System:
I use this hydropack for MTB and Off-raod Moto. It has great straps, very comfortable, and has some storage for extra items like car keys, cell phone, map, etc. Not a ton of storage, mind you, but enough for a few items. Keeps the pack small. the bladded has a wide opening for easy fill, and has a zip-lock and fold over type closure (double sealed)
- Was this a gift?: