- Customer Photos
Olympia - Expedition All Season Transition Ladies Pant
Designed to coordinate with our women’s Expedition jacket, this style can be worn as a stand alone riding pant or as full over pant. It offers our unique “Two Layer Systems Design” for enhanced function and versatility.
-Layer One consists of a rugged 500 and 2000 D Cordura® shell. Our “Mega Vent Panel System” allows this pant to transition from solid body, to adjustable airflow construction in seconds. Zip down front thigh vent panels fold neatly into self storage pockets. Standing, boot on entry is a snap as side leg zippers extend all the way to the waistband. 3 tier adjustable knee armor positions, stretch waist panels and our EZ hem bottom detail allows riders to achieve a customized fit. Two front zipper pockets and two rear stash pockets offer extra storage for personal items. Washable leather reinforcement panels run from the inner thigh to the bottom hem.
-Layer Two offers a fully functional rain pant that’s sized to fit over or under the main outshell. Generous leg openings with an adjustable velcro closure system makes standing boot entry a breeze. An elasticized waist plus side waist slide buckles offer a comfortable and adjustable fit.
- Outer shell constructed in 500 and 2000 denier Cordura® fabric
- MVS Mega Vent Panel system
- Rain pant can be worn Over or Under the outshell
- Full side leg zippers extend to waistband
- Removable and adjustable height CE approved Motion Flex armor at knees
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Removable EVA compression foam at hips
- Custom Fit detailing at waist and bottom hem
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping from waist to hem
- Relaxed tailored fit
- Four storage pockets
- 8” connecting zipper for jackets
- Washable leather reinforcement panels from inside thigh to hem bottom
- Comfort stretch knit panels at back of knees
- Bottom hem cut to fit over street or off road boots