- Customer Photos
Olympia - Ranger Vent Tech Jacket
To beat the heat, Ranger is equipped with our exclusive AVS shoulder to forearm and torso venting system. This system offers special water-tight zippers that when open, create major air flow directly to a riders body. Also equipped with our “Two Layer System Design” Ranger offers the ultimate in multi season, all weather riding comfort.
-Layer One consists of a coated 500 and 2000 D Cordura® shell plus an interior waterproof/breathable seam sealed membrane to tackle wet weather rides. Additional features include a stow away hood with a rubberized neck gator concealed under the collar, five water-tight pockets, 3M Scotchlite piping at the front and back yoke plus thermo weld reflective detailing at the side arms.
-Layer Two includes a removable water resistant soft shell liner jacket with authentic Thermolite® insulation for additional weather protection and maximum comfort during cold weather rides. This liner also functions as great looking stand alone sportswear.
- Outer shell constructed in coated 500 and 2000 denier Cordura® fabric
- Waterproof/breathable membrane adds double waterproof protection
- Thermolite® insulated liner jacket
- Airflow Ventilation System at chest arms and back
- Velcro lock down torso straps at chest pocket vents create adjustable air flow
- Double storm placket front closure
- Removable CE Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector
- Custom Fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows and waist
- Full circumference neoprene collar insert
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping at front, sides and back
- Thermo Weld reflective detail at side arms
- Five zippered waterproof storage pockets plus a large zippered
- waterproof rear storage pocket
- Stow away hood with 360 neck gator