- Customer Photos
Olympia - Vincent Leather Jacket
Olympia’s inspiration for this design was drawn from retro machines of days gone by and the café racers who dared risk initiation into the elusive “Ton Up” club. Dark, sleek and performance driven with just a bit of attitude best describes the Vincent jacket
Leather Layer - Jacket is made from 1.1 - 1.2 top grain, drum dyed cowhide. Classic pebble grain finish on the leather produces a retro old school look with a clean finish. The lean ergonomic jacket was designed with accordion stretch panels on the side waist, pre-curved sleeve. Storages include 2 zip test pocket, 2 side entry zipper pockets, and 2 internal Napoleon pockets. Bonus features include, Zipper forearm to wrist cuff closures and low profile race style collar. A cool mesh lining provides airflow for moisture wicking comfort during warm weather rides.
Removable Insulation Layer - A full sleeve INSULEX™ Thermal liner provides adequate warmth during the colder seasons. Equipped with a large zippered interior storage pocket and oversized cell phone pocket. Diamond quilted insulation through a cozy smooth rip stop nylon lining. The light weight thermal layer is easily packable for your convenience and comfort in any season.
- Out Shell constructed in 1.1-1.2 top grain Pebble finish cowhide
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Removable CE Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector
- 8” connecting zipper for pants
- Four exterior zipper pockets and two interior Napoleon pockets
- Full sleeve zip out INSULEX™ thermal layer with two storage pockets
- Quality YKK brass finish zippers