- Customer Photos
Olympia - X Moto 2 Transition Jacket
Olympia’s X Moto 2 jacket delivers ultimate performance when navigating through harsh weather conditions and constantly changing weather patterns. It’s “THREE LAYER SYSTEMS DESIGN“ and Mega Vent panel System allow it to handle any riding situation.
LAYER ONE consists of a rugged 500 and 2000 D Cordura® shell that’s equipped with Olympia’s exclusive “Mega Vent Panel System”. This system allows the jacket to transition from solid body, to adjustable airflow construction in seconds. Key features include a zip off integrated backpack with a 2 liter hydration bladder, six external storage pockets, two interior stash pockets plus an oversized waterproof back storage pocket, a cushy neoprene framed collar, side waist adjuster straps and reflective detailing at the chest, back and side arms for increased visibility in low light situations.
LAYER TWO consists of a fully functional AquaRes™ laminated rain jacket that can be worn over or under the main out shell as weather conditions dictate. A stow away hood with a rubberized neck gator conceals neatly inside the collar and fits comfortably under a helmet. The neck gator provides full circumference waterproof protection as needed. Additional features include 3M reflective piping at the front, sides and back plus side entry pockets and an interior stash pocket for stowing personal items. Need to lighten your load – no worries as this jacket pulls double duty as great looking stand-alone sportswear.
LAYER THREE consists of a removable full sleeve thermal layer with authentic Thermolite® insulation and an interior storage pocket. This layer can be zipped into the main out shell or the rain jacket shell as needed. This handy zip out feature insures multi season riding comfort through a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions
- Outer Shell constructed in 500 and 2000 denier Cordura® fabric
- MVS Mega Vent Panel System at chest, back and arms
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Custom Fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows and waist
- Comfort neoprene framed collar
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective detailing at front, sides and back
- 8” connecting zipper for pants
- Eight storage pockets, plus oversized waterproof back storage pocket
- Integrated zip off back pack includes 2 liter hydration bladder
- Waterproof, Thermolite® insulated two stage Over or Under rain jacket with double storm flap closure and interior storage pocket
- Quality YKK Zippers