- Customer Photos
One Industries - 2015 V1 Gamma Helmets with MIPS
MIPS Low Friction Layer: The Multi Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) is a structure that rests between the EPS and the comfort liner. In the event that there is a force with a tangential component applied to the head in an accident, the Low Friction Layer (LFL) provides damping from the torque or rotation element applied to the head. This greatly reduces the traumatic forces applied to the brain and consequent concussions or hematoma.
- Fiberglass shell provides strong, lightweight exterior.
- Dual density EPS Interior.
- Increased cooling from flow-through ventilation.
- Easily cleaned removable inner liner and cheek pads.
- Plush comfort with moisture management liner.
- Large peripheral visibility. Great Goggle fitment.
- ECE/DOT/AS CERTIFIED
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good price
- Color Choices
Comments about One Industries - 2015 V1 Gamma Helmets with MIPS:
Good deal on an awesome helmet! It's good to know that my son will have the extra MIPS protection just in case he needs it...I think all helmets should be required to have it! The only thing we don't like is how the visor sits on the helmet, it's not like the old Gamma helmets.
- Was this a gift?: