This product has been discontinued
We think you might like these similar products below:
One Industries - 2015 Gamma Sliver Helmet With MIPS
- Customer Photos
One Industries - 2015 V1 Gamma Sliver Helmet with MIPS
MIPS Low Friction Layer: The Multi Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) is a structure that rests between the EPS and the comfort liner. In the event that there is a force with a tangential component applied to the head in an accident, the Low Friction Layer (LFL) provides damping from the torque or rotation element applied to the head. This greatly reduces the traumatic forces applied to the brain and consequent concussions or hematoma.
- Fiberglass shell provides strong, lightweight exterior.
- Dual density EPS Interior.
- Increased cooling from flow-through ventilation.
- Easily cleaned removable inner liner and cheek pads.
- Plush comfort with moisture management liner.
- Large peripheral visibility. Great Goggle fitment.
- Exceeds the requirements for AMA, FIM, and MA Racing. DOT/ECE