- Customer Photos
O'Neal - 2017 10 Series Glitch Helmet
If you are looking for a lightweight helmet that has maximum ventilation, superior protection, and will provide you with comfort you’ve never felt before, then you need to check out the 10 series Glitch Helmet from O’Neal. This O’Neal 10 series Glitch helmet is made with an insanely light fiberglass shell construction that has an adjustable visor design and a side goggle traction pad to help keep your google strap securely in place. These three features are not what separate this helmet from the competition though.
O’Neal incorporated oversized vents and EPS Channels on their line of 10 series helmets to provide you with maximum airflow! This helps to keep your head nice and cool throughout your ride while the removable and washable padded inner liner keeps you dry. The inner liner has moisture wicking properties to help keep the sweat at bay as it is sweat absorbing properties as well! The 10 series Glitch helmet from O’Neal meets the standards set by DOT, ECE, AS/NZS and ACU so you can ensure you will be safely protected on the track or in the desert. Along with this, this 10 series helmet has a multi-colored and clear-coated graphic design to keep you looking fresh all season long! Grab yours today and see if your order qualifies for free 3-day shipping!
- Lightweight fiberglass construction
- Shell weight (±50g): 1150 g (size M)
- Adjustable visor design
- Maximum airflow throughout the helmet, delivered by oversized vents and EPS channels
- Ultra-plush, removable and washable padded inner liner keeps you cool and dry by wicking away sweat (sweat absorbing)
- Removable mouthpiece for easy cleaning
- Durable multi-colored, clear-coated graphics
- Meets standards: DOT, ECE 22-05, AS/NZS and ACU
- Side goggle traction pad keeps goggle strap securely in place
- High air intake mouth vent with screen lets air in while keeping debris out
- Replacement liners / cheek pads and visors available