- Customer Photos
7 Series Chaser Helmet
The O'Neal 7 Series Chaser Helmet is another quality addition to the O'Neal Helmets product line. One of the many reasons this is one of the best motorcycles around is O'Neal's commitment to safety. As with all other O'Neal helmets, thre O'Neal 7 Series Chaser Helmet meets or exceeds several safety standards, including DOT, ECE 22-05, and ACU standards.
This helmet is also extremely versatile, not only being one of the safest motocross helmets around, but also being one of the most high-performance as well. The O'Neal 7 Series Chaser Helmet has a lightweight injected thermoplastic alloy shell and comes in multiple shell sizes to provide an optimum fit for all riders. In addition, this motocross helmet's state of the art aerodynamic shell and visor and its side goggle traction pad that keeps the google strap securely in place further shows O'Neal Helmets' dedication to the safety of its riders.
Beyond safety and performance, the O'Neal 7 Series Chaser Helmet also excels in comfort. With a massive high volume air vent system and a moisture wicking comfort liner, riders wearing O'Neal Helmets are able to stay cool in the heat of riding. Replacements liners, cheek pads, and visors are also available and easily washable, making this helmet very convenient for reuse.
Visit the BTO Sports website for all the latest deals on the best motocross helmets on the market today! Not only are the new O'Neal 7 Series Chaser Helmet and many other great O'Neal Helmets available for sale, we also have deals on a great variety of products, so check us out for all your motocross needs!
- Lightweight injected thermoplastic alloy shell
- DOT/ECE Shell weight (±50g): 1400 g (size L)
- Multiple shell sizes for optimum fit
- Massive high volume air vent system
- State of the art designed aerodynamic shell and visor
- Side goggle traction pad keeps goggle strap securely in place
- Removable/washable moisture wicking comfort liner
- Meets standards: DOT, ECE 22-05 and ACU
- Replacement liners / cheek pads and visors available