- Customer Photos
Park Tool - PCS-9 Home Mechanic Repair Stand (Bicycle)
No bicycle garage is complete without a repair stand. The Park Tool PCS-9 Home Mechanic Repair stand offers Park Tool quality in an entry level repair stand for the home mechanic. To correctly work on your bicycle just like your favorite shop requires a stand that will hold your bike in the air securely and the PCS-9 gives you the stable platform to maintain your bicycle the right way. The PCS-9 works well for many bikes, including recumbents and bikes with odd shaped tubing. A must for any bicycle mechanic, the Park Tool PCS-9 Home Mechanic Repair Stand will help you keep rolling.
- Screw type clamp adjusts to fit tubes of various shapes from 7/8" to 3" (24mm to 76mm)
- The clamp jaws are nominally 3.5 inches (9cm) wide
- Clamp rotates 360 degrees for easy access to any part of bike; Will also clamp on aero shaped seat posts
- Clamping pressure is fully adjustable and jaw covers are replaceable (part #1185K)
- Height adjusts from 39" to 57" (99cm to 145cm)
- Folds down to 41" (104cm) for portability and storage
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36" x 36" x 45" (92 cm x 92 cm x 115 cm)
- Weighs 20.2 lbs. (9.15 kg)
- NOTE: The maximum weight holding capacity of the PCS-9 is 80 lbs. (36 kg). This assumes the weight is centered over the legs.