- Customer Photos
Park Tool - TW-5 Torque Wrench 1/4"
Ratcheting “Click Type” Torque Wrench
With today’s lightweight components, torque wrench use in the shop is no longer an option—it’s a must for every mechanic. The TW-5 is a high quality, ratcheting, click type torque wrenches that accurately measure and apply the proper amount of torque to a component’s threaded fastener(s). Comes with its own protective case.
- Ratcheting ¼” drive with 3/8” adaptor
- Reads and registers for both Left hand and Right hand threading
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset
- 3-15 Newton Meter range (26-132 Inch Pounds)
- Adjustable to 0.4 Nm increments
- Conversion scale on tool body
- 19.5cm (7 ½”) length
- Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4%
NOTE: Torque wrenches are measuring instruments and are not intended for use as a general-purpose ratcheting driver. Do not exceed 15Nm when using the TW-5.