- Customer Photos
Park Tool - TW-6 Torque Wrench 3/8"
Ratcheting “Click Type” Torque Wrench
With today’s lightweight components, torque wrench use in the shop is no longer an option—it’s a must for every mechanic. The TW-6 is a high quality, ratcheting, click type torque wrenches that accurately measure and apply the proper amount of torque to a component’s threaded fastener(s). Comes with its own protective case.
- Ratcheting 3/8” drive
- Reads and registers for both Left hand and Right hand threading
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset
- 10-60 Newton Meter range (88-530 Inch Pounds)
- Adjustable to 0.2 Nm increments
- 38cm (15”) length
- Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4%