- Customer Photos
Pedro's - Hex Driver with Handle
Pedro's Hex driver come in various sizes to help you work on your bicycle more effieciantly. From their 5mm hex driver designed for the common 5mm hex hardwear found on every modern bicycle, the 6mm and 8mm hex drivers make pedal installation with back side hexacon broaches standard and cranks a breeze. The 10mm hex driver is specifically designed for the easy removal and installation of cranks.
Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, an extra long hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- 5mm Hex Driver - Designed for the common 5mm hex hardwear on modern bicycles
- 6mm Hex Driver - Designed for quick and easy installation/removal of pedals
- 8mm Hex Driver - Designed for quick and easy installation/removal of pedals and cranks
- 10mm Hex Driver - Designed for quick and easy installation/removal of cranks including Campagnolo Ultra-Torque
- All Hex Drivers have an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle
- Features extra long hex key and second ball-end
- Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use