- Customer Photos
Pirelli - Scorpion MX32 Pro (Rear)
The Pirelli Scorpion MX32 Pro rear tire is an excellent dirt bike tire. It is super versatile and works well in many different disciplines. It was formerly known as the MX Mid Soft for its ability to conquer soft and midsoft terrain, making it a great motocross tracks. These Pirelli tires provide unbeatable grip and cornering that affords riders the confidence to take on unpredictable terrain. They also have excellent straight line traction too, and fantastic handling. The Front and rear tires had different tread patterns that help them work together in tandem to create maximum traction and stability, especially while braking. The tire itself is made from a double rubber layer that provides protection against impacts & abrasions, heat, and dynamic stresses.
At BTO Sports we carry all of the best motocross tires like the Pirelli Scorpion MX32 Pro rear tire. Make sure to check out our great selection of tires from all the top brands!
- Larger block size increases contact patch and improves durability on Midsoft to Midhard soil types
- Modified side blocks featuring "dimples" optimizing lean angle grip and stability
- Casing depression including "Scorpion mark" to increase plant and ride comfort
- Tread spacing and crown radius profile to broaden the range usage
- Developed with AMA race winning top professionals in motocross & Supercross