Pro Circuit- T-6 Stainless Exhaust System (Kawasaki)
The Pro Circuit T-6 Stainless Exhaust System is designed to improve performance and is constructed of stainless steel throughout the head pipe, mid pipe, and end-cap for longetivity while the muffler canister is made of aluminum. Pro Circuit wanted to focus on improving the power for each bike model where we thought it showed weakness thus making the Pro Circuit T-6 Stainless Exhaust System their best yet. The Pro Circuit T-6 Stainless Exhaust System shares the same benefits as the Ti-6 Titanium Exhaust system but with a slight increase in weight due to the stainless and aluminum materials. It may be a little heavier but it will last longer than Titanium.
Although the Pro Circuit T-6 Stainless Exhaust System will not pass FIM Sound Requirements seen in professional racing here in the states or in Europe, they are still the ideal systems for any off-road or closed course racer looking for that increase in performance.
Pro Circuit T-6 Stainless Exhaust System Features:
- Improves performance
- Equipped with a removable USFS approved spark arrestor
- Stainless steel construction throughout head pipe, mid pipe, and end-cap
- Aluminum canister construction
- Equipped with RC-4 Resonance Chamber
- Machined aluminum muffler bracket for increased strength and durability
- Asymmetrical muffler configuration for increased packing volume
- Machined mid pipe to head pipe joint for a better, leak free fit
- TIG precision welding
- Good for both off-road and closed course racing
- Inexpensive price tag
- Made in the USA