- Customer Photos
Pro Circuit - Ti-6 Titanium Exhaust System (Husqvarna)
The Pro Circuit Ti-6 Titanium Exhaust System is designed to improve performance and is constructed of titanium throughout the head pipe, mid pipe, and muffler canister while the end-cap is constructed of carbon fiber. The Ti-5 showed weak points. So with the Pro Circuit Ti-6 Titanium Exhaust System we shortened the muffler, and added a louder sounding system with a few modifications to accommodate the current motorcycle rider.
Although the Pro Circuit Ti-6 Titanium Exhaust System will not pass FIM sound requirements seen in professional racing here in the states or in Europe, it is still the ideal system for any rider or racer looking for improved performance, lighter weight, and a professional look. In addition to all of these features, the Pro Circuit Ti-6 Exhaust System will come with a removable USFS approved spark arrestor making it easy for riders to switch between off-road riding and closed course racing.
- Improves performance
- Titanium construction throughout head pipe, mid pipe, and canister
- Carbon fiber end-cap construction
- Equipped with RC-4 Resonance Chamber to reduce noise output
- Machined aluminum muffler bracket for increased strength and durability
- Asymmetrical muffler configuration for increased packing volume
- Machined mid pipe to head pipe joint for a better, leak free fit
- Removable USFS approved spark arrestor
- TIG precision welding
- Made in the USA