This product has been discontinued
We think you might like these similar products below:
Race Face - Turbine Wheelset (Bicycle)
- Customer Photos
Race Face - Turbine Wheelset
Intended for XC/Trail/Enduro riding, the Turbine Wheelset from Race Face is the hardworking, no nonsense set of hoops. The Lightweight but RF strong rim is laced with burley straight-pull, bladed spokes that give the wheel a stiff and responsive feel. The heart of any wheelset is its hub and this Turbine wheel has a strong heart indeed. The hubs feature a robust design, running on custom cartrige bearings that mean quick and true hub engagement while still staying light and fast for those long epic trail rides. The Turbine wheel fom Race Face is ready to propel you to adventure.
- Tubeless compatible 6061 alloy rim.
- Disc brake only.
- Straight-pull bladed spokes with brass nipples.
- Hub features custom sealed cartridge bearings (F+R).
- Hubs come spaced as 15x100mm (front) and 12x142mm (rear) - optional end caps to run front - 5x100mm and rear- 5x135mm or 10x135mm.
- Rear hub features a tough 3 pawl design (21 Points of Engagement) and comes stock with 9/10 speed freehub body (Shimano/Sram).
- Rear hub is compatible with XX1 driver (sold separately).
- High Quality water slide decals round out the polished look of the Turbine wheelset.
- Note: Tubeless conversion kit sold separately.
- FRONT HUB: 15x100mm,28h Straight pull , Cartridge bearing, 6 bolt Disc
- REAR HUB:12x142mm, 9/10 speed alloy freehub (Shimano/Sram), 28h Straight pull, Cartridge bearing, 6 bolt Disc
- SPOKES: Black stainless steel bladed spoke, 289mm length(F+R) w/3 cross lacing, Silver brass nipple
- WEIGHT:Wheelset - 1800 grams (+/- 5%)
- INCLUDED: Rim strip, End caps for Rear hub5x135mm and 10x135 spacing.