- Customer Photos
Renthal - Front and Rear Sprocket/Chain Combo (KTM)
Combo includes front countershaft sprocket, rear sprocket and your choice of chain:
Renthal Standard Countershaft Sprocket:
Renthal off-road front chainwheels are chosen by more factory motocross and supercross teams than any other chainwheel on the market today.They are CNC machined from a cased hardened and core refined 655M13 nickel chromium steel.
- One of the most trusted available in the business. Used by most factory race teams.
- These Renthal Countershaft Sprockets feature self-cleaning grooves which clear mud from the sprocket, which results in longer life of the countershaft sprocket.
Renthal Ultralight Rear Sprocket:
Why are Rethal sprockets so good? Renthal uses their ability to test with the best race teams in the world, and being that the products are manufactured in house, changes and innovations are quickly put into action. Renthal sprockets combine strength, weight, and durability into a unique formula making them the top choice for pro motocross and supercross teams. Renthal sprockets come in various colors and sizes, so wether you need to re-gear your bike, or replace the worn out stock chain wheels, we suggest you invest in renthal sprockets.
- Weight - Designed to keep revolving un-sprung mass to an absolute minimum and power transfer at a maximum
- Premium Materials - High strength 7075 T6 aluminum alloy is used to create the perfect rear chainwheel
- CNC Machined to the tightest possible tolerances, ensuring an accurate and reliable fit.
- Mud Grooves - All Renthal Ultralight chainwheels feature self cleaning mud groove technology between each tooth
- Used by more factory motocross and supercross teams than any other chainwheel in the world
Your Choice of Chain:
Choose from Renthal, DID, RK, Sunstar, Pro Taper, or BikeMaster chains to complete your combo