- Customer Photos
Renthal - Front and Rear Sprocket/Chain Combo (Suzuki)
Renthal - Front and Rear Sprocket/Chain Combo (Suzuki) is by far the easiest way to get your gearing set up in one simple purchase. Typically, when you change one sprocket you would want to change both the Countershaft sprocket and the rear sprocket to make sure you chain rolls smoothly on both sprockets and increases its longevity.
This Renthal - Front and Rear Sprocket/Chain Combo (Suzuki) comes with a Renthal front sprocket is used by factory race teams to give their riders the most reliable sprockets on the market. It is CNC machined from 655M13 Nickel Chromium Steel, and are case hardened and core refined to increase strength and durability. These Renthal sprockets are high quality, top of the line race performance sprockets that are race tested and race proven to give you the same motocross parts as the pros.
This Renthal - Front and Rear Sprocket/Chain Combo (Suzuki) comes with Renthal rear sprocket is designed and manufactured out of the incredibly strong 7075 T6 Aluminum Alloy to create the perfect rear wheel sprocket. They are also CNC machined to perfection so you have a perfect fitting Renthal rear sprocket that makes for an easy installation process. These Renthal rear sprockets are specifically designed to provide the top ranking professional riders like Ryan Dungey, Ken Roczen, and Ryan Villopoto with championship titles. The Best riders deserve the best motocross parts, and that is exactly what Renthal provides. You too are able to run the same sprockets and other motocross parts that have helped professional racers obtain that #1 plate! Designed by the best, for the best! Pick up your new Renthal - Front and Rear Sprocket/Chain Combo (Suzuki).
You have an option of choosing which chain you would like most. This Renthal - Front and Rear Sprocket/Chain Combo (Suzuki) gives you the option of choosing: Renthal, D.I.D, Sunstar, RK, Pro Taper or Fly Racing. All of these companies make top quality race performance chains, but if you have any questions or concerns please DO NOT hesitate to call us 805 777 7601 and we will help you pick the best chain for your bike and riding style!
Renthal Standard Countershaft Sprocket Features:
- One of the most trusted available in the business. Used by most factory race teams.
- These Renthal Countershaft Sprockets feature self-cleaning grooves which clear mud from the sprocket, which results in longer life of the countershaft sprocket.
- CNC Machined from 655M13 Nickle Chromium steel
Renthal Ultralight Rear Sprocket Features:
- Weight - Designed to keep revolving un-sprung mass to an absolute minimum and power transfer at a maximum
- Premium Materials - High strength 7075 T6 aluminum alloy is used to create the perfect rear chainwheel
- CNC Machined to the tightest possible tolerances, ensuring an accurate and reliable fit.
- Mud Grooves - All Renthal Ultralight chainwheels feature self cleaning mud groove technology between each tooth
- Used by more factory motocross and supercross teams than any other chainwheel in the world
Quicker Acceleration (more bottom end)
- Smaller front countershaft sprocket or a larger rear sprocket will increase your acceleration. By changing 1 tooth in the front will be like changing 3-4 teeth in the rear.
- This creates a lower gearing ratio and is optimal for tight trail riding and tracks with minimal straightaways. Lower gear ratios are typically used on tighter tracks rather than open desert riding.
For More Top Speed (more top end)
- A larger front sprocket or a smaller rear sprocket will produce top speeds! Larger gear ratios for smoother and less torquey throttle response. Great for wide open motocross tracks, or fast desert riding
- Gives you higher gear ratios for maximum speed and less acceleration.