- Customer Photos
Renthal - Ultralight Rear Sprocket (Husqvarna)
Why are Renthal sprockets so good? Renthal uses their ability to test with the best race teams in the world, and being that the products are manufactured in house, changes and innovations are quickly put into action. Renthal sprockets combine strength, weight, and durability into a unique formula making them the top choice for pro motocross and supercross teams. Renthal sprockets come in various colors and sizes, so wether you need to re-gear your bike, or replace the worn out stock chain wheels, we suggest you invest in renthal sprockets.
- Weight - Designed to keep revolving un-sprung mass to an absolute minimum and power transfer at a maximum
- Premium Materials - High strength 7075 T6 aluminum alloy is used to create the perfect rear chainwheel
- CNC Machined to the tightest possible tolerances, ensuring an accurate and reliable fit.
- Mud Grooves - All Renthal Ultralight chainwheels feature self cleaning mud groove technology between each tooth
- Used by more factory motocross and supercross teams than any other chainwheel in the world