IN ORDER TO CREATE COMPLETE USABLE KIT ORDER: Order (1) Storage Pack; (2) Mount Plate; and (3) Pack Mount. To order Storage Packs, please CLICK HERE
- Customer Photos
RotopaX - Mount Plate & Pack Mount for Outdoor Storage Packs
Warning: In order to create complete usable kit, order a Storage Pack, a Mount Plate and a Pack Mount. Please CLICK HERE to order a Storage Pack.
RotopaX utilize widely-available mounting brackets which make mounting and storing your RotopaX Storage Packs even easier. We have multiple ways to mount your Rotopax to whatever you are using them on- from ATV's and UTV's, 4x4's, Motorcycles, Snowmobiles, Watercraft, Trucks, Trailers- you name it! Our unique designs add strength and provide extra tightening power. Please CLICK HERE for RotopaX Pack Mounts Youtu.be overview.
- Single Mounting Plate: Powder coated steel single mounting plate easily attaches to: ATV rack, UTV frame, trailer wall, etc. Holds a single 1, 1.75, 2 or 3 gallon pack. (use Universal Mounting Plate for 2 gallon combos and 4 gallon packs) 7 1/2" x 7 3/8" x 1/4"
- Universal Mounting Plate: Powder coated steel universal mounting plate easily attaches to: ATV rack, UTV frame, trailer wall, etc. Holds 2 gallon combos or 4 gallon packs. (use Single Mounting Plate for 1, 1.75, 3 and 2 gallon single packs) Perfect fit on Polaris Ranger! 24"x7"x.078" (14 gauge). Pack mounts not included
- L-Bracket: Heavy-duty, powder coated steel L-Bracket. 8 gauge (.172") steel. Picture shown with Standard Pack Mount (not included)
- Polaris RZR Plate: The easiest way to mount Rotopax on your RZR. Powder coated steel plate fits nicely over rear cross-bar. Secures easily with included clamp. Includes One Plate & Clamp. While the picture shows a pack mount, this is for illustration only and not included.
- Pack Mount, DLX Pack Mount & LOX Pack Mount: Use with included base plate or remove plate to attach mount direct by bolting up through the bottom or down through the top.
- DLX T-Handle: Already have a Rotopax brand pack mount but wish it had more strength and tightening power for extreme use? Swap this DLX T-handle into your existing Rotopax mount.
- Extensions: Finally, you can stack multiple packs together! Use in conjunction with a pack mount (RX-PM, RX-PM-DLX, RX-PM-LOX).