- Customer Photos
Rox Speed FX - 2" Rise Pivoting Handlebars Risers
As adventure riders alternate between roads and trails, it’s important that their handlebars are at the right level. That’s why the Rox Speed FX Pivoting Handlebar Risers are absolutely essential for adventure riding. The proper bar position reduces stress on the wrists & shoulders, allowing adventure riders to spend more time on the road and on their bikes. The Rox risers are constructed out of 6061 T6 aluminum, giving them maximum strength and durability needed for adventure riding. They have dual rotation points, allowing them to be adjustable forward and back depending on what is most comfortable for the rider. These adventure handlebar risers are essentially universal. They can be installed on any bike that has clamps to hold the handlebars.
At BTO Sports, we carry all of the best dual sport parts, like the Rox Speed FX Pivoting Handlebar Risers. Make sure to check out our quickly expanding adventure/ touring section!
- Full range of adjustment allows the rider to find their own individual bar position
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- 2” (51mm) Center-to-Center Rise
- Pivots backwards/ forward based on Rider Preference
- 7/8” (22mm) or 1 1/8” (28mm) stem
- Accepts 7/8” (22mm) or 1 1/8” (28mm) handlebars
- These risers will work on virtually any machine that has an open mounting area
- Lifetime warranty