- Customer Photos
Rox Speed FX - 1 3/4" Rise Low Pro Pivoting Risers
As adventure riders alternate between paved and unpaved roads, it’s important that their handlebars are at the right level. That’s why the Rox Speed FX Low Pro Handlebar Risers are absolutely essential for adventure riding. The proper bar position reduces stress on the shoulders & wrists, allowing adventure riders to spend more time on the road and on their bikes. The Rox dual sport risers are constructed out of 6061 T6 aluminum, giving them maximum strength and durability needed for adventure riding. They have dual rotation points, allowing them to be adjustable forward and back depending on what is most comfortable for the rider. These adventure handlebar risers are essentially universal. They can be installed on any bike that has clamps to hold the handlebars.
At BTO Sports, we carry a great selection of dual sport parts & accessories, like the Rox Speed FX Low Pro Handlebar Risers. Make sure to check out our quickly expanding adventure/ touring section!
- Made in the USA
- 1 ¾” (44.5mm) center-to-center rise
- Pivots backwards/ forward based on rider preference
- 1 1/8” stem (28mm)
- Accepts 1 1/8”handlebar (28mm)
- Always check and confirm that your machine has adequate cable and brake line length before installing handlebar risers
- Note: These risers will only work on the following machines
- BMW F800GS
- KTM 690/ 990/ 1190/ 1290 (Adventure & Super Adventure models)
- KTM 250/ 300/ 350/ 450/ 500 EX & EXC
- Kawasaki Versys 1000