- Customer Photos
Schwalbe - Nobby Nic MTB Tire
Allgrounder! Now in a class of its own. Because we improved, “by evolution”, our all around, beloved MTB, tire test winner of many years. Here are the details:
- Phase shifted blocks. A variation in the interblock space has resulted in a profile cluster, which very positively affects grip.
- U-Blocks. The center blocks are non-directional. The tire is fitted to the rear wheel in same direction as the front wheel. So the U-blocks can act optimally against the cornering forces on both wheels.
- Cut resistance. The rubber tread compound migrates into the sidewalls. The shoulder area is thus better protected against cuts.
- Durability. Larger blocks increase the lifespan.
- Triple Nano-Compound. Naturally with our best rubber mixture for top performance grip and rolling resistance.
Many detailed optimizations add up to a big difference: 15% less rolling resistance than the former Nobby Nic. 30 g weight saving. With its unbelievable power the new Nobby Nic is the true Allgrounder.