- Customer Photos
Scorpion - EXO-R410 Airline Helmet
The all new EXO-R410 elevates the standard for Scorpion's full face street helmet line. With a radically advanced shell design, the ultra-lightweight SNELL approved EXO-R410 comes equipped with advanced features such as the Ellip-Tec® ratchet system for easy shield removal, EverClear® fog free shield for increased vision in extreme conditions, KwikWick® 2 liners for exceptional moisture control, a finely tuned ventilation system, and the unprecedented integration of our Emergency Release System. The EXO-R410 is a true high performance helmet at an unbeatable value.
- Developed exclusively by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection(Clear shield included)
- Pinlock® 100% Max Vision® ensures a 100% fog free vision. The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the Scorpion EXO® 2D flat race shield w/tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory)
- KwikWick® II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable.
- Kwikfit® cheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Designed to reduce noise and excess wind within the helmet
- Easy, Secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eye port gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal.
- Six intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while ten exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
- Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
- Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel.
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2010, DOT