- Customer Photos
Scorpion - EXO-R410 Bushido Helmet
The EXO R410 elevates the standard for Scorpion’s entry-level full face street helmet. With a radically advanced shell design, the ultra-lightweight SNELL approved EXO410 comes equipped with advanced features such as the Ellip-Tec ratchet system for easy shield removal, EverClear anti-fog shield for increased vision in extreme conditions, KwikWick 2 liners for exceptional moisture control, a finely tuned ventilation system and the unprecedented integration of the Emergency Release System cheek pads.
- Premium Polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- Ellip-Tec Ratchet System tool-less faces shield changes in seconds and pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal
EverClear No Fog face shieldis optically-clear with state-of-the art fog free technology. anti-scratch hardened coating and100% UV protection
- KwikWick II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather
KwikFitcheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Emergency Release System tabs located on the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel
- Three intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while four exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out
- Two ports in the chin bar maximize fresh air inside.
- Face Shield Lock/Vent System securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
- SNELL M2015 and DOT
Note: 3XL is DOT only.
Note: Helmet ships with clear face shield only.