- Customer Photos
Scorpion Ravin Jacket
The Ravin jacket occupies a new category that Scorpion has coined aggressive speed touring. What this boils down to is a 1.2 to 1.4mm top grain Monaco leather chassis, hard anodized black aluminum sliders on the elbows and shoulders and Sas-Tec CE rated armor underneath. The whole jacket is done with subtlety as the blacked out, badge-less look testifies and yet hidden in plain sight are night time reflective panels on the torso and elbows. And as you might guess, weather resistance isn’t a huge priority for a jacket like this but all the same Scorpion has equipped the Ravin with perforation around the shoulders and sides, zippered vents on the chest and lower back and given it a removable insulated liner.
- Constructed from a combination of premium, perforated and non-perforated 1.2 to 1.4mm thick top-Grain Monaco leather
- Exo-Stitch safety seams at all critical seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress areas
- Perforated panels, as well as adjustable vents on front and rear provide ample ventilation
- Hard anodized aluminum on shoulders and elbows are exposed yet recessed into the garment for extra protection and durability
- Sas-Tec CE Level 2 approved removable SC-1/05 at elbows is infinitely adjustable due to Velcro hook molded directly into the pad and large loop areas in the armor pockets
- Sas-Tec CE Level 2 approved SC-1/02 protectors at shoulder
- Sas-Tec CE Level 2 approved SC-1/15 Level 2 back protector is included
- Sas-Tec CE approved CP-1 chest protector is adjustable and included
- Phantom black NightVis reflective panels on front and back of torso, elbows, and wrists for increased nighttime visibility
- Accordion stretch panel at elbows and waist for snug fit and good range of motion.
- Scorpion power stretch panels in the sleeves and underarm increase flexibility and comfort.
- Removable and washable EverHeat insulated liner with KwikWik II moisture wicking and anti-microbial panels
- Dual adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help to fine tune the fit.
- Two internal mesh pockets, two external hand pockets, two upper chest pockets with mesh lining double as vents and a left arm key pocket
- Nappa calf leather trim at collar
- YKK Black Oxide zippers used throughout
- YKK fold flat locking zippers at cuffs
- 28” YKK full circumference jacket to pants zipper as well as belt loop for secure pant attachment