This product has been discontinued
We think you might like these similar products below:
Scorpion - VX-35 Helmet
- Customer Photos
Scorpion - VX-35 Helmet
- The VX 35 includes features demanded by the world’s top off-road riders, yet available at a price anyone can afford. A stylish ECE/DOT certified shell reduces the weight while the dual EPS liner adds incredible impact protection.
- The AirFit cheek pad system allows the VX-35 to be custom fitted around your cheeks while the antimicrobial KwikWick II liner absorbs moisture to provide the utmost comfort for your ride. Simply pull the liner out and throw it in the wash when dirty, and while you’re at it pop open the tool-less chin vent and clean that out too. The VX-35 packs other unique features you do not see in most helmets such as a peak extender. This will help block mud and sun in any terrain.
- Features: Premium Polycarbonate shell engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact Dual-density advanced multi-layer EPS provides efficient energy displacement as well as an EPS liner throughout entire chin bar KwikWick II liner anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather
- Three intake ports across the eyebrow and one large scoop on top force unwanted hot air out the four rear exhaust ports Five intake ports on the chin bar maximize fresh air
- AirFit Liner Inflation System features an inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit Goggle eyeport accommodates most brands of goggles and sizes and has a soft pliable rubber roost guard
- Aero-tuned visor's aerodynamic design allows free flowing air through the visor while still blocking the intense sun from above Peak extender included to help reduce mud and sun during extreme riding
- Quick-change chin vent is easily removed for tool-less cleaning ECE 22.05 and DOT
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Adequately Vented
- Fits Snug
- Inflatable cheek pads
- Nose roost guard stick out too far
- Everyday Riding
Comments about Scorpion - VX-35 Helmet:
I purchased the vx34 awhile back and fell in love. Knowing that I couldn't afford an the latest and highest model, I knew the vx35 would still perform highly and exceed my standards. Not only does it look awesome but it performs well too. The inflatable cheek pads insure a secure fit and the ability to remove them are a major plus, as ache doesn't become an issue because they can be easily cleaned. The nose roost guard stocked out farther than the vx34 which I don't really like because it presses on my nose. I can remove it just fine but would enjoy is more if it was there, comfortably. Overall a phenomenal helmet and I will CONTINUE to recommend to my friends. I see another scorpion in my future.
- Casual Rider, Competitive Rider