- Customer Photos
Scorpion - Yuma Hi-Viz Jacket
It’s over 100 degrees. Next gas station is 160 miles away. Nothing but cacti and tumble weeds. This is the perfect place for a Scorpion. Located in the extreme southwest corner of Arizona, the Yuma desert can be extremely hot. That’s the perfect place for this highly ventilated, yet durable mesh touring jacket.
The chassis of this jacket is 500 denier nylon. Abrasion zones are 1680 denier nylon. The large mesh panels in key areas are made out of a 600 denier polyester with two different weave types to assure maximum ventilation. A moisture wicking, breathable polyester mesh lining keeps you comfortable.
Additional features include large storage pockets, ample use of NightViz reflective material, multiple adjustment points, and a removable Airguard waterproof liner. Protection is provided by the use of Sas-Tec CE certified armor in the shoulders, infinitely adjustable Sas-Tec CE certified VELCRO® brand fastener elbow pads, and PE foam back protector. The back protection can be upgraded with the use of a Sas-Tec CE certified Level 2 back protector. This jacket is also compatible with Scorpions’ optional kidney belt for additional support and lower back protection.
It’s going to be a hot one. Perfect for the Scorpion Yuma jacket.
- 500 denier nylon main body material with 1680 denier nylon abrasion zones
- Large panels of 600 denier heavy duty polyester mesh in key ventilation areas such as upper torso, inner arms all the way down to the wrist, neck and back
- Exo-Stitch Safety Seams at critical seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress areas
- Two large cargo pockets on lower front, two chest pockets and one large cargo pocket on rear
- Dual adjustment straps at waist, single adjustment straps at biceps and wrists
- CE Level 2 certified Sas-Tec armor with molded VELCRO® brand fastener at elbows for perfect adjustability
- Sas-Tec Level 2 armor at shoulders
- PE Foam back pad in back protector pocket can be upgraded to Level 2 Sas-Tec protector (sold separately)
- Ample use of NightViz reflective on front and rear of torso, arms and elbows for increased nighttime visibility
- YKK center front zipper with Black Oxide sliders
- One internal waterproof pocket in liner
- Two inner mesh pockets
- Removable full sleeve AirGuard waterproof / windproof liner
- Compatible with optional Kidney Belt (sold separately)
- Comfortable Nappa calf leather collar resists sweat buildup and fading from UV light
- Accordion stretch panels at elbows for easy range of motion
- 8” #5 YKK zipper and elastic panel for connecting jacket to pants