- Customer Photos
Scott - Prospect Breast Cancer Awareness Goggle
Once again, Scott Sports is pleased to announce the limited edition Breast Cancer Awareness goggle.
- Extremely limited - only one thousand pairs will be produced.
- Guaranteed $10,000 of profits from these goggles will be donated to the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Organization.
- The limited edition goggle is based on the all-new Scott Prospect goggle, pushing the limits of field of vision, comfort, lens retention, WFS technology and much more.
- The SCOTT Lens Lock System features 4 locking pins that go through the lens. No matter which impact, it guarantees that the lens is not popping out. In addition, a thicker lens material (1mm) is used to make the lens even more resistant than before.
- All-new closed cell foam is now softer and has been designed to sit lower on the cheeks offering an even pressure spread.
- The Prospect comes with a 50mm strap backed with two lines of silicone in order to provide the best goggle stability on the helmet.