- Customer Photos
Seven iDP - M2 Helmet (Bicycle)
A trail helmet that is up to the challenge, the Seven iDP M2 Helmet will give you the confidence to attack the trail while keeping your head protected. The open, face all mountain design is the perfect choice for riders wanting a trail helmet with a snug fit. With 19 large vents to flow air through the helmet, the M2 keeps riders comfortable and focused on the trail ahead. For impact protect, the M2 is built with a dual density core for max impact absorption that exceeds the rigorous CE standard. A close, deep fit keeps the head enclosed and protected with the back coming down further to protect the back of the head. For a custom fit, the rear cradle retaining adjuster dial is large and can be adjusted with gloves on. A removable visor that can be adjusted is also included in this trail helmet.
The Seven iDP M2 helmet offers an exceptional value for the money. Riders from beginnners to all mountain pros will like the fit and feel of this trail helmet. For your mountain bike adventures, the Seven iDP M2 helmet is the perfect helmet to keep your protected during your all day rides.
- Open Face All mountain design.
- ConeHead™ Technology - ConeHead™ is based on the use of dual density foams which act as an impact absorbency zone around the head.
- Great coverage of rear of head compared to standard XC designs
- 19 Large Vents
- Custom 7iDP design liner for superior comfort and fit
- Custom 7iDP design adjustable visor
- One hand dial fit 'on the fly' adjustment
- Rapid adjust chin/cheek strap
- 3 sizes XS/S: 52-55cm, M/L: 55-59cm, XL/XXL: 60-63cm
- Complies to CPSC standard