- Customer Photos
Seven MX - 2014 14.2 Rival Nano Jersey, Pant Combo
Designed and worn by James Stewart, the Seven 2014 Strike gear raises the bar on motocross performance gear. Utilizing the latest technology, the Seven gear is designed to reduce excess bulk with a tailored, athletic fit. Strategically placed laser cut holes for ventilation allows maximum airflow and moisture wicking comfort panels pull moisture for added comfort.
- Athletic fit reduces excess bulk.
- Tailored raglan sleeve allows for unrestricted movement.
- Strategically Jacquard Mesh Weave for ventilation.
- Soft moisture-wicking comfort panels at cuff and back of neck.
- Lazer-Cut Intake Holes Regulate body temp
- Extended tail to keep jersey tucked in.
- Fully sublimated graphics.
- Race-Cut chassis with tailored athletic fit to reduce bunching.
- Air intake panels to help regulate body temperature.
- Constructed using high performance polyester materials or added durability, comfort and ease of movement.
- Grande wrap-around rear yoke stretch panel for unrivaled fit/support
- Anti-Slip waist closure system for a secure fit.
- Strategically placed stretch panels for unrestricted movement.
- Heat and abrasion resistant top grain leather knee panels for added durability and grip
Seven MX - 2014 Rival Glove
The Seven Rival glove for 2014 is designed with a 4 way stretch material for comfort and durability that is unmatched. A dual layer Clarino palm helps reduce wear and protects the riders palms while riding. A plush velcro closure system ensures a secure fit and top hand protection keeps the riders hands safe.
Rival Glove Specifications:
- 4-way stretch Q-span material construction for comfort and durability.
- Dual layered Clarino® palm helps reduce wear.
- Plush Airprene cuff with Velcro® closure for a secure fit.
- Direct inject finger and top hand protection embellishments.