- Customer Photos
Seven MX - 2014 Rival Nano Pant (Youth)
The new line of Seven MX motocross gear is providing riders with top of the line motocross pants to keep them looking and riding at their best on the track or in the desert. This gear is designed and worn by multi-champion James Stewart. The new Seven MX - 2014 Rival Nano Pant (Youth) pushes the limits as to how motocross gear looks, and functions and these dirt bike pants are nothing less than perfection. The Seven MX - 2014 Rival Nano Pant (Youth) are designed with new innovative technological advancements that give them features that make them top of the line motocross pants. These youth motocross pants are designed with a new athletic fit that reduces bulk and unwanted baggy material, and constructed with high performance polyester to increase durability and comfort to maximize movement. On top of the new athletic fitment, these motocross pants are designed with strategically placed stretch panels for unrestricted movement. The Seven MX - 2014 Rival Nano Pant (Youth) have strategically placed air intake panels to maximize ventilation and gives riders ample airflow to keep their legs cool on those hotter than average ride days. The Seven MX - 2014 Rival Nano Pant (Youth) is made with top grain leather knee panels which make these motocross pants heat and abrasion resistant while also increasing durability and grip. Grab a set of these Seven MX - 2014 Rival Nano Pant (Youth) before your next ride day!
- Race-Cut chassis with tailored athletic fit to reduce bunching.
- Air intake panels to help regulate body temperature.
- Constructed using high performance polyester materials or added durability, comfort and ease of movement.
- Grande wrap-around rear yoke stretch panel for unrivaled fit/support
- Anti-Slip waist closure system for a secure fit.
- Strategically placed stretch panels for unrestricted movement.
- Heat and abrasion resistant top grain leather knee panels for added durability and grip