- Customer Photos
Seven MX - 2014 SE3 Realm Helmet
The Seven SE3 helmet is refefining limits of motocross helmets. With an aerospace carbon/composite shell construction that meets SNELL M2010 and DOT standards, the Seven TLD SE3 helmet is the perfect compliment to the Seven Rival gear.
- Unique and technologically advanced Aerospace carbon/composite shell construction.
- Meets SNELL M2010 and DOT FMVSS .218 and CE 22.05 safety standards.
- Snell/DOT model 1500-1600 grams, CE only model 1300-1400 grams.
- Dual density shock pad system.
- Dual density EPS liner.
- Quick release cheek pads for aid in emergency helmet removal.
- Removable, replaceable, and washable comfort liner features CoolMax and Dri-Lex.
- Aggressive plastic top scoop and mouthpiece design allow more airflow through helmet.
- Nose guard design ads improved airflow while providing maximum roost protection.
- 2 adjustable Vortex visors that feature single point adjustability for custom height placement.
- Machined cross-top titanium visor screws for reduced weight.
- In-molded brow air intake system.
- Custom helmet bag included.