- Customer Photos
Seven MX - 2014 Zero League Jersey
Looking for motocross gear that performs great on the bike, yet also looks great away from the circuit? Check out this Seven MX Zero League combo set. It includes both jersey and pants, with an optional add-on for matching gloves. The Seven MX Zero League jersey has form-fitting yet free-flowing raglan sleeves, with an expertly tailored fit to decrease bunching and increase comfort. Meanwhile, the Seven MX Zero League pant puts a premium on ventilation and support, with air intake panels and plenty of stretch panels as well. Get a better grip with the Zero League glove, with exclusive spandex stretch material and excellent airflow characteristics.
Designed and worn by James Stewart, the Seven 2014 Zero League gear raises the bar on motocross performance gear. Utilizing the latest technology, the Seven gear is designed to reduce excess bulk with a tailored, athletic fit. Strategically placed laser cut holes for ventilation allows maximum airflow and moisture wicking comfort panels pull moisture for added comfort.
- Tailored, athletic fit reduces excess bunching.
- Raglan sleeves & welded seams allow for unrestricted movement.
- Strategically jacquard mesh weave for ventilation.
- Soft moisture-wicking comfort panels at cuff and back of neck.
- Laser-cut intake holes regulate body temp
- Extended tail to keep jersey tucked in.
- Fully sublimated graphics.
Seven MX - 2014 Zero League Pant
Designed and worn by James Stewart, the Seven 2014 Zero League gear raises the bar on motocross performance gear. Utilizing the latest technology, the Seven gear is designed to reduce excess bulk with a tailored, athletic fit. The Seven Rival pant is constructed using the high performance materials for comfort and durability. Air intake panels help to regulate body temperature and a rachet style closure system for a secure fit.
- Race-cut chassis with tailored athletic fit to reduce bunching.
- Air intake panels to help regulate body temperature.
- Constructed using high performance polyester materials or added durability, comfort and ease of movement.
- Grande wrap-around rear yoke stretch panel for unrivaled fit/support
- Anti-slip waist closure system for a secure fit.
- Strategically placed stretch panels for unrestricted movement.
- Heat and abrasion resistant top grain leather knee panels for added durability and grip
Seven MX - 2014 Zero Glove
The Seven Zero glove takes minimal gloves to another level. Designed with 4 way stretch spandex material for comfort and breathability, the Zero glove is ready for your next moto.A Clarino layered palm helps protect the riders hands and an airprene slip-on cuff .
Zero Glove Specifications:
- Sublimated 4-way stretch spandex material construction for comfort and breathability.
- Single layered perforated Clarino® palm helps reduce heat and sweat.
- Plush slip-on Airprene cuff.
- Perforated Clarino® thumb overlay.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Seven MX - 2014 Zero League Jersey, Pant Combo:
My 2nd Review on Seven Gear. cause i dont see many! but this gear is nothing like any other gear. It actually moves with you. Not against you. Stretches easily. Made from some nasa material i guess:) seriously is the best gear i have worn. got to see it to believe it!
- Was this a gift?: