- Customer Photos
Shift MX - Black Label "G.I. Fro" Jersey
In 1997, Shift MX and Jeff Emig set out to do things differently. This crafted a narrative that would send reverberations through the sport for decades to come. One hot July in Unadilla, Jeff showed up in an all-black cotton jersey,camo pants,and the heart of a champion. The bold look was backed up by a sizzling performance on the track; Emig decimated the field and went 1-1 in the 250cc class. This proved to set the tone for the remainder of the season, as Jeff dominated the outdoor series for his 2nd consecutive 250 AMA MX title, winning 17 of the 26 motos that year. For 2017, we pay homage to this epic season with our "G.I. Fro” 20th Anniversary Black Label Gear set. Go fast, go big and do it on your terms. THANKS FOR AN AMAZING 20 YEARS JEFF!
- PURE JEFF EMIG, PURE SHIFT!
- Technical, Moisture-Wicking Polyester & Mesh Fabrics Throughout
- Four Panel Construction / Technical Collar Design
- Retro-Awesome Look | Relaxed Fit With Drop Tail
- Fade Resistant Sublimated Graphics