- Customer Photos
Shoei - RF-SR Helmet
The Shoei RF-SR is the newest helmet to the full-face market from Shoei. The RF-SR could be considered an entry-level helmet into the high-end market without the high-end price. The RF-SR is effecient and to the point, while still holding onto Shoei's legendary craftsmanship. The new Shoei features an aerodynamic shell design along with aggressive styling. Shoei helmets are known for excellent ventilation, the RF-SR is no exception to the rule. The ventilation system features two upper air intake vents that are positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior, flush the hot air through the exhaust vents at the back of the helmet. A lower intake vent absorbs hot air exhaled from the mouth to help eliminate shield fogging.
The shell of the RF-SR is Shoei's high performance fiber marterials combined with extremely elastic organic fibers into shell construction for a structure that is ultra lightweight, rigid and resilient. The RF-SR shield system is the all new CWR-1 shield, that features ribs along hte top and bottom to improve rigidity and elminates bending from wind pressure during opening and closing. Improved window beading features dual layered dual ilp construction that ensures a windproof and waterproff seal with every closure. The entire liner on the helmet can be replaced for cleaning or replaced with optional sizes for a custom fit.
- Aerodynamic properties maximized through extensive wind tunnel and feedback from professional riders
- Dual layer EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Two upper intake vents and a lower intake vent
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- High performance fiber material combined with extremely elastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that is lightweight
- Liner is removable and washable
- Emergency quick release sytem allows medical personnel to easily remove the cheek pads from an injured riders head
- CWR-1 Shield
- Five-stage rotating dial allows fine tuning of the base plate for easy shield adjustments
- QR-E closure system allows for tool-less shield removal and installation and provides an air-tight seal intended to significantly minimize wind noise
- SNELL and DOT Rated